Counseling for Adults and Children
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions
- Extended Forensic Evaluations - a multi-interview evaluation of children in cases of allegations of abuse.
- Forensically Sensitive Therapy - developed to support children involved in the court system. Interventions are sensitive to issues of suggestibility and memory issues surrounding young children.
- Case Consultation - case review, child interview critique, consultation provided in child abuse cases.
- Child Interview Training - training and education provided to professionals who work with children as witnesses or as clients
- Co-Parenting Therapy - facilitate successful co-parenting strategies.
- Monitored Visits - assessment of children in high conflict divorce after supervised visits with parents.
- Therapeutic Visits - supervise and provide therapeutic interventions for parents and children in high conflict divorce. Visits conducted in office only.
- Reconciliation Therapy - therapeutic intervention for impaired parent/child attachment.
- Collaborative Divorce Coach - a team approach that assists individuals in reaching workable agreements that meet your needs. Please visit www.yourdivorcechoice.com for more information, or ask me.